Write for US
Saveful.com’s blog helps people save money, find amazing deals, and understand their finances. If you have a tip, trick, deal, or story you’d like to share with our audience, we’d like to feature you as a guest blogger.
Successful guest bloggers tell an original story – you must be the author. That being said, we welcome guest posts from anyone that has a story to tell. If you want to write for us you don’t need to be a professional writer, or have a well-known blog, we still want to hear from you. Our aim is to provide our audience with useful and interesting material.
Why Guest Blog on Saveful?
You have the opportunity to brag about a great deal you’ve gotten, share personal finance advice, and tell others about how you save money. Our site has over 500k visitors each month and you can help them save and manage their money while building your reputation and expertise as a money-saving expert.
What You Should Do
- Submit an original piece that’s never been published before and is 700 to 1,000 words. We may accept longer posts if they’re tightly focused and especially helpful or engaging.
- Include two captivating and accurate title ideas.
- Include examples and anecdotes – make the post fun to read.
- Write a short bio (50-100 words). You may submit a link to your blog or website, or a social media profile, within your author bio.
- Disclose all conflicts of interest and cite sources when necessary.
- Please proofread your post before submitting.
- Include outbound links to high-quality resources where readers can learn more about the topic you’re writing about.
- Be ready to respond to comments after your piece is published.
Don’t expect to hear back if you don’t meet the above requirements.
What You Shouldn’t Do
- Don’t submit self-promotional posts. You can include your website’s info in your bio, but keep the post focused on material that is helpful and interesting to readers.
- Link to spammy websites within the post or your author bio.
- This is a family-friendly blog, please keep language at a PG level.
- Do not republish a guest post elsewhere. But, feel free to share it once it’s posted
Photographs and Graphics
If you’d like to submit high-quality photographs or graphics along with your post, we’d be glad to consider them. However, if you are not the creator, please make sure it has either a Creative Commons Attribution or CC0 license and share a link to where you found the photo.
Topics We’re Interested In
- Stories about how you saved money that teach others to do the same.
- Tips and tricks for saving money on everyday purchases.
- Ideas and walkthroughs for making money with side jobs.
- Basic personal finance advice from certified experts.
We may have overlooked something. If you have an interesting angle and think your post will help or entertain our audience but doesn’t fall into one of the above categories, feel free to send it.
The Submission Process
If your topic is appropriate, and the post meets the requirements, submit the following to email@example.com.
- Your full name (if you want to be published under a pen name that’s okay as well).
- An attached Word document with the proposed titles, the post, and the bio.
- Optional – photographs or graphics as separate attachments (if they’re not originals, please include sources at the end of the post).
Additionally, in the email briefly tell us a little bit about who you are, how your post will help Saveful’s audience, and share a few links to other articles you’ve written.
Terms and Conditions
- Saveful reserves the right to edit content, spelling, links, and grammar of submitted guest posts. Please don’t be offended, we want to make sure the material is easily understandable by our audience and fits well with the rest of the blog. We will run the draft by you before publishing. We may also edit the post in the future to keep it accurate or timely.
- Saveful reserves the right to refuse to publish any submitted guest posts for any reasons, including not meeting the requirements listed above.
- Saveful will own all rights to published posts and may authorize republishing of the post.
- Saveful reserves the right to remove any published works by a guest author from www.Saveful.com without prior warning or explanation to the author.
By submitting a guest post for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Blogging Policy. Saveful reserves the right to change this Guest Blogging Policy at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org